Friday, July 3, 2009

Power words- S for SMILE and T for THINK

Words have power.

They
motivate,
inspire,
express emotions,
give confidence,
and
bring joy.

S for SMILE

Smile....

....it erases your worries,

....it builds your relationships,

....it boosts your emotions,

....it increases your face value,

....it brightens your world.


T for THINK



Think....

...before you speak,for every word matters,

...before you do,for every action counts,

...before you judge,for every person is unique,

...before you rush,for every moment is precious,

...before you give up,for every failure is the stepping stone to success.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
Power Word Alphabet List

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Smile- it increases your face value! I adore this Sema!

    Are you thinking of putting your alphabet art into a book form? I think it would be lovely...

    I would buy one in a heartbeat! I'm smiling and thinking today...because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Sema. Smiling is vibration-raising for sender and receiver. So important! I posted on my blog once about my "grocery store smile." A form of spiritual practice for me.

    Mindful speech is one of the hallmarks of my spiritual life. Words matter! Kindness matters...Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Holly for giving the idea of developing the alphabet art into a book form.
    Jan,thank you for for the beautiful definition of smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"