Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Power words-G for GRATEFUL and H for HOPE


Words have power.

They
motivate,
inspire,
express emotions,
give confidence,
and
bring joy.

G for GRATEFUL 


“Both abundance and lack exist simultaneously in our lives, as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend... when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present -love, health, family, friends, work, the joys of nature and personal pursuits that bring us pleasure , the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience Heaven on earth.”
- Sarah Ban Breathnach

We are as happy as we make up our mind to be.Choose your focus,your reactions,your attitude and your actions to create a fabulous life.Gratitude helps you enjoy every moment and praise the beauty of it.

I am grateful to all who come to my blog and give words of encouragement.They boost my self-esteem and motivate me to express myself through art and words.

What are you grateful for today?


H for HOPE



"Hope is a handful of dreams.Hope is a patient heart.Hope is a cure for sadness....a mender of broken hearts.Hope is the strength to persevere."
-June Dutton

In good times or bad times, hope can help.On good days, hope helps you persist on important tasks, create challenging goals and build new resources. On tough days, hope helps you  overcome major obstacles.Hope fills you with the determination to succeed.
Never,never give up, you will succeed one day!

I hope to reach out to many more friends  through my blog and give them a positive message everyday.

What do you hope to do through your blog?


Power Word Alphabet List
E for ENCOURAGE
F for FORGIVE

what is your choice of power word for 'G' and 'H'?

7 comments:

  1. I was so hoping that your 'h' was going to be Holly! lol Just kidding...

    But, thank you for reminding me that how happy I am with my life depends on me. I needed to remember that today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for reading your words this morning. Through my blog I hope to uplift any and all who may need it.


    Blessings Sema!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy,You are right,I should have written H for Holly as you do really radiate Happiness and Hope in your blog!
    Tabitha,you are an inspiration for all and it is uplifting to visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sema, your blog of affirmation is beautiful. I love what you have done to illustrate your power words. I'll be back often, grazing on these words of affirmation.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sema,
    Every single day I am amazed that He brings us what we need. You found your way to my blog -- and left a comment on a post that gave you very little inspiration because it was merely a prayer request (something I seldom do on my site)....but something caused you to leave a message -- and your message brought me here where I found EXACTLY the message I needed today. In the little bit that I read, I can already tell that your blog is beautiful. I will be tuning in regularly, and am incredibly grateful that I found you.

    Thank you for inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so grateful to be able to do the work I love from my little nest on the Bay. I am surrounded by beauty. I do not have to go to work in an office. I can stay in my PJs all day if I want. I get to delight in nature as I sit here and write away...

    I hope that anyone who comes to my blog will find breathing room, a place to let go and be just who they are in this very moment. That they will feel a wave a peace, of whoosh of love, from me and others.

    You are dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you Faye and Lauren for your visit and kind words.hope to see you more often.
    Jan,thanks for answering my questions.A visit to your blog always fills me with peace and love.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"