Friday, May 8, 2009

Power Word - A for ACTION



Words have power.

They
motivate,
inspire,
express emotions,
give confidence,
and
bring joy.

There are great power words to repeat to help us and 
I thought I will start with the first letter of the alphabet
with the word 'ACTION'.


Thinking of a clutter free home will not make it clutter free ,
TAKE ACTION.

Thinking of a slim figure will not make you slim,
TAKE ACTION.
Thinking of making friends will not get you friends,
TAKE ACTION.
Thinking of problems will not make them disappear,
TAKE ACTION.
Thinking of abundant wealth will not make you rich,
TAKE ACTION.

what are your actions today to make it a memorable day?


7 comments:

  1. I SO love this Sema!
    I truly want and need to lose 30 pounds so as of yesterday I took Action. Reading this fueled my fire and I'm grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sema! This is grand! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sema,
    What fun! An alphabet. You are so creative. I am being in the moment. so much going on these days that's pretty much my challenge and invitation. Be here now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Sema...
    "Action" is just what I need to hear, and you've paired it so beautifully with your examples...all of which speak to me in volumes!
    Thank you for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sema, ur words of wisdom are simply wonderful,i enjoy reding ur blog,luv anusha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sema,ur blog is wonderful,i enjoy reading it,luv anusha

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"