Monday, July 6, 2009

Affirm mantra -DO YOUR BEST



"I WILL DO MY BEST, AT WHATEVER I DO"

Thanks to ZigZiglar for helping me choose this affirm-mantra.

Quoting him from his book-'Steps to the top'-When you use what you have to the best of your ability,you will discover that your ability is more than adequate to reach your objectives.You will also discover that the more you use of what you have,the more you will be given to use.

So, I will not think of what is lacking but make use of what is there and make my actions the steps to the top!



4 comments:

  1. I think Zig must be a pretty wise man. Here's my favorite quote of his,"Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing."

    And, now you've given me another great one. Coupled with your art work, there is nothing lacking in this experience today!

    Hugs for an abundant week my artistic friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Sema. It is very gratifying to give your best. I always hope, though, that we will give our best out of a place of plenty rather than overwhelm or from a sense of guilt.

    When I think of "my best," I think of what I can do right now with the resources, gifts and talents I have and that will be enough...Perhaps it as about giving our best out our "enoughness." (Eliminates all that nasty "should" stuff or striving or over achieving.) Does this make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, thanks to Holly at Your Mother Knows... And I'm SO SO glad I did! This is such a happy..well, affirming place! I look forward to more posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"