Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blogging - a way to renew myself


'Blogging - a way to renew myself ' -my six word quote for this week.

This week marks one year of blogging at Affirmart and it has been an enriching experience.

I have explored new ideas and had the opportunity to express and share my views.

I started with Affirm-mantra,self affirmation statements,which helped me share my art and affirmations.

Creating the power words alphabet series,a motivational word and artwork each week ,was a project which I loved creating and was appreciated a lot.I hold the words of  Jan  and Holly on this series very special.They encouraged me every week and their suggestion that I should make it into a book made my day!

Wednesday wishes at Jamie's wishcasting  set me to think of answers to questions which I normally would not do.

Joining 6wordsaturday at show my face has helped me review my week in a positive light .

Every sunday was a day to share and to enjoy the word of wisdom at Sunday citar.

Blogging has introduced me to wonderful bloggers whose works inspire,motivate and guide me.My heartfelt thanks to all  for visiting my blog and the encouraging comments.

Beautiful White Lace Thank You Card card

Blessings for abundance,
sema

You can read more inspiring 6 word quotes at Show My Face

11 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without blogging either! (Well, I suppose I could, but life's much more pleasant with blogging than without!)


    My Six Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary then!!!

    6 Word Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~adore the picture of 1 above...wishing you many more happy blogging years...great six words...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Sema...so many good things happen when we open our hearts and put our thoughts, hopes and dreams out into the world for others to witness and learn from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel the same about blogging. congrats on one year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes best thing( well at least one of the best things) I have done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think blogging is a great way to grow...both in writing skills and personally. I look back to my early blog posts (almost 4 years ago) and cringe!

    Congrats on 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Thanks to all for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a year of a rewarding experience. Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"