Sunday, November 15, 2009

Try ,Try,Try Again

Try ,Try,Try Again is what I am motivated to do from this quotation...

“If anything is worth trying at all, it’s worth trying at least 10 times.”
Art Linkletter

This is my Quote for this week's sunday citar.I am happy to have joined this weekly sharing of quotes as this has motivated me to find new gems of quotes to learn from.
This week's quote inspired me to develop the quote into a print for a tshirt,mug,magnet and keychain for my zazzle store REFLECTIONS.


Two more quotes to show us that Try ,Try,Try Again will lead us to success.

"Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution."
– Stephen Sondheim

"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen."
––Frank Lloyd Wright



Happy Sunday and wonderful week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. We should keep repeating these quotes in our head when we get frustrated or disillusioned. Very good quotes today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad's favorite quote to bark at us when we were young and wanted to give up on something if it was even a little difficult! He's probably the reason for this (sometimes annoying) sense of determination! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quotes! Makes me think of Edison who did over 1000 experiments to get the light bulb. At every "defeat" he said, Well, I know one more thing that doesn't work, and then he would try something else! Such inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great thing to keep in mind for this coming week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quotes for us triers.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"