Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My digital journey to improve my art.

Reading Rowena's official rules of the 100 in100 creative challenge today and Amanda's nudge to take one step today made me take the decision to take up the challenge officially.I was in the periphery looking up all the participants and found their experiences motivating.This exercise of painting daily should help me loosen up,try different topics and attempt new styles.I plan to explore digital painting and create paintings which I can later paint on canvas.This is a method of no mess practice session and I hope to have a collection of paintings which are interesting and impressive.I would love to sell my art-digital and canvas- online and this is my attempt to explore the medium.I have created a separate blog for this and you can see my works daily here-Expressive-Impressive. I would love all your feedbacks to enhance my works.

1 comment:

  1. You know we'll be watching regularly. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"