Positive affirmations are the guiding principles that lead us to success if we use them properly.They are effective when we use them everyday. Affirmations are self talk statements that we use to motivate ourselves. When the affirmations are positive we will find great changes in the manner we react to events in our lives.
Affirm in the present tense what you wish to happen and you will soon find ways to make it true. Repeating affirmations will help your sub conscious mind find ways to prove your statements true.
A few examples of positive affirmations to increase your abundance in life...
1. Wealth is pouring into my life.
2. I create wealth easily and effortlessly
3. I am passionate about building wealth
4. Everything I touch is a success.
5. Money flows to me easily, frequently and abundantly.
A few examples of positive affirmations to increase your self esteem...
1. I experience the excitement of growth daily.
2. I radiate positive energy
3. All my relations are harmonious
4. I am happy with myself. I relax and enjoy my life.
5. I am becoming more and more confident.
A few examples of positive affirmations to increase your good health...
1. I am losing weight as I exercise
2. I make positive healthy choices
3. I breathe fully and freely
4. I nourish my mind, body and soul
5. I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
Reading the above positive affirmations you will realize how simple the statements are and that repeating them will be an easy task. You have to take the time and effort to do them consciously to help your sub conscious mind convert it to reality.
Positive affirmations do have the power to change your everyday life. The point is seeing and repeating them often to make a mark in your sub conscious mind. When you do it they help to manifest your dreams and create a rich and fulfilling life. They help you to focus on winning.
It is easy to make affirmations part of your life. You can incorporate positive affirmations in your everyday life as affirmation cards, affirmation posters, affirmation magnets, affirmation mousepads, etc. You can write your own affirmations or print out affirmation cards to read everyday.To download your collection of free printable affirmation cards visit printable affirmation cards
Do you use affirmations to help you set your intentions?
Please share the affirmations that you use often.