Monday, September 14, 2009

Affirm-mantra for this week-one step at a time



This week I have a lot of work to complete and the thought is overwhelming me.
I hope repeating my affirm-mantra for this week

one step at a time

will help me acheive my goals this week.

Writing down the list of works to be done will help to give a sense of control and breaking them into smaller tasks and creating checklists should help you finish them!

I will take..
one step at a time
and finish my work on time.

I am happy to share the sale of my AIM HIGH postcards at REFLECTIONS yesterday.


4 comments:

  1. Sema,
    May I copy One Step At A Time? I'm feeling exactly the same way. I'm weary of feeling scattered and my attention pulled in a zillion directions simultaneously!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,
    You are most welcome to copy one step at a time.
    Blessings
    sema

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm truly realizing this is the only way to survive and stay sane. "One Step At A Time."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sema,
    I am absolutely passionate about step-by-step. When things threaten to overwhelm all we have to do is just take the next step, then another, then another. Inch by inch, everything is a cinch. "Overwhelm is a thief as well." (wink) I should know, I've been battling the demons of that one for a very long time and FINALLY making progress. Believe, breathe, and be well, my friend! You can do it...

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"