A very big thank you to Jane Hunt for giving me the lemonade award!
Jane Hunt is a painter from Colorado who posts a new painting each day.
Jane's works have inspired me to start painting again on canvas.
I had started doing more of digital nowadays.
A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers that show a positive attitude, gratitude,and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. In other words, people who make lemonade when they get lemons!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
The following 7 blogs have helped me in my blog journey of 2 months and I would love to thank them for it.
1. Jenn Lui-a canadian artist who believes in the power of intentions and how we can with our thoughts change the course of our path...
Jenn Lui inspired me to create mantra cards.
2.Kathryn Antyr-a mixed media artist, teacher, philosopher, and creative blogger from united states.
Kathryn has a great blog guiding us to do soul journals.
My mandalas were inspired by her.
3.Barbara Hartsook-an artist from Ohio.
Barb talks over coffee with wise wisdom and
you are filled with positive energy after a visit to her blog.
4.Jamie- Life Coach & Creative Being from Canada
Her work and play revolve around creative self-expression and self-development.
Jamie has motivated me to open up andexpress my wishes through wishcasting wednesday .
5.Serena Lewis- Artist from Queensland-Australia
Serena creates wonderful affirmations and paintings.