Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thank you!



A very big  thank you to Jane Hunt for giving me the lemonade award! 

Jane Hunt is a painter from Colorado who posts a new painting each day.
Jane's works have inspired me to start painting again on canvas.
I had started doing more of digital nowadays.

A Lemonade Award is given to bloggers that show a positive attitude, gratitude,and a willingness to share their ideas, support and online friendship. In other words, people who make lemonade when they get lemons!

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 7 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.

The following 7 blogs have helped me in my blog journey of 2 months and I would love to thank them for it.

1. Jenn Lui-a canadian artist who believes in the power of intentions and how we can with our thoughts change the course of our path...
    Jenn Lui  inspired me to create mantra cards.

2.Kathryn Antyr-a mixed media artist, teacher, philosopher, and creative blogger from united states.
   Kathryn  has a great blog guiding us to do soul journals.
   My mandalas were inspired by her.

3.Barbara Hartsook-an artist from Ohio.
   Barb talks over coffee with wise wisdom and 
   you are filled with positive energy after a visit to her blog.

4.Jamie- Life Coach & Creative Being from Canada
   Her work and play revolve around creative self-expression and self-development.
   Jamie has motivated me to open up andexpress my wishes  through wishcasting wednesday .

5.Serena Lewis- Artist from Queensland-Australia
   Serena creates wonderful affirmations and paintings.

6.Pamela-writer from Minnesota : United States
   Pamela's goal is to encourage and inspire others by my words and actions.

7.Rowena- artist and writer from Florida
   Rowena's flying girl paintings  and her thoughts are inspiring.

 


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful "Thank You"! :) Can't wait to see your works on canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sema, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the lemonade award! :) It's been a tough few days so this gift is very uplifting!

    I enjoy visiting your blog and just LOVE your mantra cards! Thank YOU for inspiring me!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Sema! That is just so wonderful. I'll be proud to put this badge on my blog. Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am honoured to receive this award from you, Sema.....thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to post your awards to these women. I love that you included what they "do" and what they have inspired you to do. I cannot wait to explore the blogs of the women on the list that I do not already follow.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"