Saturday, August 1, 2015

Positive affirmation for today - Abundance

My positive affirmation for today is - ' My thoughts attract abundance into my life '.

Our thoughts play a big role in how our life shapes into. We tend to take action according to our feelings that is guided by our thoughts. So it is important to have a positive mindset and inspiring thoughts to make yourself take the right actions that will attract abundance into your life.

Today I will think positively about all that I can do to make the day a productive one that will bring abundance to my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"