Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Abundance affirmations to listen

Listening to affirmations after meditation helps to imprint them in our mind easily. Today I found this  abundance affirmation video on you tube to hear after my meditation. It is only about 6 minutes and has some great motivational affirmations that we can use to imagine abundance fill our lives.

http://youtu.be/2aHSUqn5lQo -  This is the link. I tried embedding the video but as it is the first time I am yet to get it right and  I hope to add it  successfully soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"