Friday, September 16, 2011

Success Tips : : Free Subway Art Printable

The idea to design the success tips subway art was sparked when I was creating the squidoo lens on success proverbs.The profound wisdom of the ancient thoughts in simple words of proverbs for success made me compile the qualities to succeed from them.







When you have....

Confidence
Perseverance
Constancy of purpose
Patience
Bold attempt
Do  what you like
Courage
Good beginning
Earnest effort

...success is yours!

I was inspired by the Subway art prints I saw on the web and wanted to create one too.
I am happy to share my subway art on success tips as a free printable for your personal use.
It measures 4" x 6".To download the image- click on image to view the larger image,then right click and save it. Print and frame for motivation.

Blessings for abundance
sema


P.S
Please share your views on the Subway art Printable.
Share the link with friends,tweet and like it on facebook too!.

1 comment:

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"