Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Daily Positive Affirmation Cards - Affirmart card - 013

Daily Positive Affirmation Cards are affirmart cards with affirmation and art to motivate and inspire you everyday.

Today's Positive Affirmation is 'I am in control of my reactions'


We cannot control our circumstances but our reaction towards them is in our hands.

Blessings for abundance,
sema

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List Of Positive Affirmations

001 - I am successful in whatever I do
002 - I plan my work and work my plan
003 - I focus on what is truly essential
004 - I will make the most of new opportunities
005 - The universe provides for my every want and need
006 - I speak with confidence and calm assurance
007 - I make positive healthy choices
008 - I feel energetic and full of life
009 - I fill my mind with positive thoughts
010 - I feel the joy of abundance
011 - I organize my priorities with clarity
012 - I find all solutions within me
013 - I am in control of my reactions
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would be happy to hear your favorite affirmation and also create an affirmation card with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"