Monday, March 22, 2010

Abundance Affirmation For This Week

My Abundance Affirmation For This Week.....


Affirmations give a positive feeling to carry with you as you go about your work .When we have the attitude that our work will be rewarded we work with awareness and mindfulness.

I hope this week's abundance affirmation  "I am rewarded for all the work I do" gives confidence  to all.

Blessings for abundance,
sema

p.s.I am happy to share a mail I got just now of the sale of one of my motivational magnets with a quotation by confucius .I had designed it on 20th and am happy to have got a sale today.My work has been rewarded. Hope it continues :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"