Monday, January 4, 2010

Affirm-mantra-Attract Unlimited Abundance

My affirm mantra for this week is

"I attract to me unlimited abundance".

(artwork done in corel-draw)

It is the beginning of a new year filled with hope and promises and "I attract to me unlimited abundance" is a wonderful affirmation to start on the right note.

Having an abundance mentality and setting the intention helps you to acheive it.

Wishing all my followers and readers abundance of wealth, opportunities, business, creativity, ideas, people, friends or anything you desire this new year.


3 comments:

  1. My Dear Sema:
    Thank you for reminding me to keep my mind right for the best year to come. Happy New Year, my artistic, talented Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am opening up to abundance in ways that I never have before...and for that I am grateful. A lovely reminder here....

    How is the Meditation Challenge at my blog going for you? Thank you for signing up. I value your presence there. xo

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"