Friday, December 11, 2009

Success is yours

'Success is yours'-This 3 word quote on a magnet is going to motivate 10 people this new year.(I am happy to share I had a sale of 10 magnets today).

3word quotes are a great way to be motivated.

SUCCESS IS YOURS magnet
SUCCESS IS YOURS by semas87
magnets online by Zazzle

It was a pleasant coincidence that I was working on my collection of 21 inspiring quotations for success for a lens in squidoo when I received my sales mail.
I have created the lens with 21 quotes,one for a day,as it take 21 days to develop a new habit.



Shop for a personalized gift at Zazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"