Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mandala Magic-Have Hope


When the world says, "Give up,"
Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."
~Author Unknown

A beautiful quote to remember when we doubt ourselves and all seems difficult.


Today the sun enters the zodiac sign of aries and is celebrated as chithirai thirunal in tamil nadu,india.It's the festival for offering prayers for nature's bounty and a life of prosperity for oneself and the family.I hope for a new beginning and success in our lives . I wish success and happiness to all the wonderful friends who take time to visit my blog.

2 comments:

  1. This is just what I will keep in mind as I drift to sleep. Let me subconscious process it as I dream. Thanks Sema. You are a constant source of inspiration and hope. Good night. ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and bright! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"