Saturday, February 28, 2009

Send Love


Who do you wish to send some love?

This is this week's wishcasting wednesday Prompt.

I would love to send love to all my blog friends who have taken time to give encouraging comments at motivart and affirmart.Blogging has been a wonderful experience and has helped me grow as a person .

Today is my 22nd wedding anniversary and i would love to send my love to my dear husband.I am lucky to have an understanding and encouraging  husband. I wish him all success for his  new business venture.

I would also love to send my love to my father who is recovering from hip surgery and chest infection.2 months in hospital has made him weak and i wish him a speedy recovery.

My love goes to my children ,family and friends too! I wish all health and happiness.

My love and best wishes to each one of you who is reading this post.

Life is great and let there be joy always !

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog, I'm so glad I found you here.

    As Sema wishes, so I wish as well.

    Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! That's quite an accomplishment, really. (We have one tiny year more than you at 23, and I know the hard work it requires at times, to get to all the good parts!)

    Best to your dad as well.

    Joy always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Sema wishes, I wish also.

    I love your template, Sema!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sema wishes for herself, so I wish for her.

    love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"