Sunday, February 15, 2009

BE FLEXIBLE


welcome to my journey in self motivation and self improvement through my art.
I came across the wonderful blog trinket treasury through another great blog creative everyday.
'mantra monday ' a wonderful idea of creating affirmation cards inspired me to make this affirmart today.

"I am flexible in my thinking."

What a powerful thought to keep in mind.When we are rigid in our views we forget to see other point of views and other options to our situations.
Keep saying this mantra I am flexible in my thinking..,I am flexible in my thinking..,I am flexible in my thinking ...and soon your mind will lead you to new ideas to help you face the obstacles in your daily life.

At my other blog 'motivart' I create art to participate in the various challenges in the blogsphere.
I add motivation to the art by adding quotations apt to the topic .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Images At AffirmArt

"Due to unforeseeable circumstances , the pictures which were in picasa drives were deleted.

I am in the process of updating the whole site.

If you see something missing, come back in a few days to experience "AffirmArt" in its fullest.

Again sorry for the inconvenience"